Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"HyperText Markup Language" - HTML

HyperText Markup Language - HTML -n. A markup language used to structure text and multimedia documents and to set up hypertext links between documents, used extensively on the World Wide Web.

Its just such great stuff. I love html. Not so great when the word - or maybe 3/4 words - goes round in your head for 3 days. Ugh, lets hope i'm free of it tomorrow. Its been quite a day for things stuck in my head. I've had Notorious BIG song "Niggaz... bitches..." The words go: Chorus: UHH B.I.G.(Niggaz) Grab your dick if you love hip-hop (Bitches) Rub your titties if you love Big Poppa Gotcha, open off the words I say because "This type of shit it happens everyday" -- Slick Rick etc, etc. Its much catchier if you listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter